Porsche 911 ST (replica)
This is an original 1971 911S which was then converted to 100% exact ST-specification by marque expert Roitmayer GmbH. Bodywork, suspension modifications, engine are all ST-spec as can be seen in the following overview :
• Front fenders, Hood and bumper are fiberglass and made from original 2.5 ST moulds,
• Reinforcements (engine bay and front suspension points) as per original works ST,
• Original Bilstein shock absorbers with racing setup,
• Original front Fuchs wheels 9"x15"; rear 10"x15" (welded)
• Minilite front wheels 9"x15"; rear 10"x15"
• 2 front oil coolers in wheel arches
• 10 point roll-cage (bolted)
• Engine is 2.5 litre race spec with 2.5 mahle race pistons, carillo rods, alloy crankcase, racing rockers, twin-ignition, Bosch injection with high butterflies (per original ST)
The engine has been tuned on the dyno and only has 30 minutes on it after a complete Roitmayer rebuild,
• Type 911 gearbox, freshly overhaules with racing ratio's and LSD
• Road registered
• FIA HTP papers (class GTS21)
The car comes with both a set of Fuchs wheels and a set of Minilites. It has both a silenced and unsilenced exhaust system.
Overall, this car is in extremely good, almost new condition and cannot be bettered in any way ! It comes with its Wagenpass, FIA HTP and street registration.
Very usable and competitive for both the race-track as well as for rally's and tours.
911 130 0739
• ROAD REG.
• COMP. READY
• FIA HTP
• INTERIOUR COLOR
• EXTERIOR COLOR