Jaguar E-Type Lightweight Spec.
- Roadster construction using new lightweight steel construction (steel monocoque)
- Custom Cages roll cage
- Crosthwaite & Gardner alloy block engine on 48 Webers, wide angle head, wet sump producing approx. 330lb/ft and 360bhp. Engine just rebuilt with zero hours.
- Stainless steel exhaust system with detachable silencers / side pipe construction.
- 4 speed all synchro steel straight cut gearbox with standard casing.
- Magnesium bell housing.
- 3.77:1 LSD.
- RS lightweight uprights, Welch peg wheels, Koni dampers
- Roll bars and torsion bars to latest spec.
- Developed brake cooling systems that work!
- 150L tank (ATL foam filled alloy tank) and standard filler.
- Heritage identity.
- Current FIA HTP papers.
- Nothing needs doing to car other than fresh rubber.
- The car comes with an identity number but has never been road registered.
- Fully prepared and ready to go for 2012 season
This utterly beautiful RHD E-type was built by the best UK competition E-type marque specialist in 2010 on a 1962 roadster donor car. Since then it has successfully raced at various historic race events such as Donington, Silverstone Classic, Goodwood's E-type race, etc.. Finished in british racing green, this E-type is truly race-ready with nothing further to spend ! Detailed specification information can be found in the Description field below.
• CAR TYPE
• ROAD REG.
• COMP. READY
• FIA HTP
• INTERIOUR COLOR
• EXTERIOR COLOR
British Racing Green